Automatic Monoblock “Sabry”
Volumetric filling machine ranking from 6 a 60 siphons, employ a new, patented pneumo-hydraulic siphon that has been designed to obtain a convenient precision in dosage and versatility of application to different types and formats of containers: cans, glass,PET, PVC bottles, jars etc.
- Pyrex cylinders, enabling to detect the presence of alien residues in the product, emulsions or air drafts in the cylinder.
- Cylindrical plunging piston, with grinded, hard chromium treated surface for higher flowability.
- Cylinder volume control. A strong fixed plate placed on the cylinders holds a screw (one for each cylinder) with its coaxial rod for the plunging piston; this acts as a limit switch in the piston intake stage; The screw are connected by a stainless steel chain; this allows a simultaneous and central volume control operated by the console. Automatic variation of the volume according to different container types can be obtained through PLC and an adequate scheme.
- Special program “Weight Precise” which allows the automatic variation of volumes pumped upon temperature variation of the product input into the machine.
- Automatic cylinder vent operated by a special cylinder fitted valve: this allows automatic air extraction from the cylinders at the beginning of the filling process or during product change stages.
- Deox® and Antiox® systems, through which it is possible to eliminate contact with air of oxygen-sensitive products during filling phase.