Fast, simple and reliable system that enables to control the quality of food like milk, cheeses and other dairy products, eggs, egg products and egg derivatives, tomato and vegetable purees, fats and oils.
It is used worldwide in small cheese factories, dairy farms, cattle breeding farms, egg producers, and testing laboratories as well as in laboratories and production lines in the food industry.
How it works Each test is performed dispensing a determined amount of the sample in the cuvette containing the buffer. Thanks to the reagents created on purpose, it is generated a colorimetric reaction. The result of the test is printed immediately after the elaboration of the photometric reading, in its unit of measure.
Easy to use The system is designed to be used by anyone, without the support of skilled staff.
The analysis methods are easier than the traditional ones and can be performed in few steps:
1. Adding the sample volume to the pre-vialed reagent.
2. Following the displayed instructions and if there is ever a doubt, the HELP function will lead you through the process.
3. Results are automatically calculated, displayed and printed. Reduced Testing Times It is possible to perform analyses autonomously, easily and rapidly at production line as well. It is possible to analyze 16 samples at the same time and to monitor constantly the production process, obtaining in few minutes exact and accurate answers.
The multitasking mode allows to manage the determinations of several analytical parameters at the same time. It allows the system to process one analysis and to start another one at the same time, with the possibility to go back to the first one at any moment.
The analytical system includes:
- A spectrophotometric analyzer that use LEDs, instead of usual tungsten lamps, 4 reading cells and 16 incubation cells thermostated at 37° C.
- “Step by step” built-in guide during the analysis procedure.
- A Kit of pre-vialed, disposable dedicated reagents with a low toxicity developed by the research laboratories of CDR and a 12-month shelf-life, in package of 10 tests
- Pipettes to simplify the collection of the samples.
- Cold Extraction System to extract, through a simple mechanical treatment, the oil to analyze from drupes, nuts or finished products, like bakery products or creams. It does not involve the use of toxic solvents.
ANALYSIS: Fats and Oils:
- Free Fatty Acids (FFA) in edible fats, oils, butter, margarine and cream
- Peroxide Value in edible fats, oils, butter, margarine and cream
- Soaps in edible fats, oils and cream
- Polyphenols/Oil Stability Index (OSI) in olive oil
- p-Anisidine Value in edible fats and oils
- Iodine value only in palm oil
- Vegatable puree and Tomato
- L – Lactic acid vegatable puree and Tomato
- Lactic acid (D + L) vegatable puree and Tomato
- Glucose in tomato
- Chloride in sauces
Milk & Dairy products:
- L-Lactic acid in milk, cheese, cream
- Milk Urea Nitrogen (MUN) in milk
- Lactose in milk
- Ammonia in milk, cream, cheese
- Chloride in milk, cheese, aqueous solutions
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) of cow’s milk
- Hydrogen peroxide in milk
- e-fructosil-lysine (Furosine) in milk
- Peroxidase (POD) in milk
- Glucose in UHT milk
- Acidity in butter, margarine and cream
- Peroxide value in butter, margarine and cream
Egg / Egg Products:
- Butyric acid
- L-lactic acid
- Total Acidity