Monoblock Refilling Corking “COMPACT” Robot
Refilling and corking system in a monoblock, constructed entirely in stainless steel, compact and extremely contained. Created to assure the maximum functionality and practicality of use, even in reduced space. The entrance and exit of the bottles are situated on one side only, in correspondence with the control panel, which easily permits one operator to take care of the loading of empty bottles and the extracting of full ones.
The machine has the patented ANTIOX/DEOX system, against the oxygen introduction into the product.
• Max. output : 800-1.000 bph with 750 cc bottles;
• Vacuum filling system;
• Filling tank in stainless steel with sheets of great thickness to support the pressure and polished inner surface;
• Externally Mirror like polished filling tank;
• Safety valve in stainless steel 18/8;
• No air evacuation pipes inside the filling tank;
• Comfortable doors with hermetic sealing for the inner cleaning;
• New patented filling heads, in stainless steel 18/8, particularly strong and mirror like polished;
• Level regulation through easily adjusting;
• Very easy sterilizing process;
• The parts of the machine which are not in stainless steel (very few!) are treated with a zinc plating;
• Electrical panel in stainless steel with sealed tin closure;
• Safety protection device following EC norms;