Semiautomatic Weight Filling Machine
a semi-automatic filling machine with innovative features that make it suitable for filling bottles and tins from 0.01 to 10 liters. The format change is done simply with a switch increase/decrease by setting the capacity of container to be filled: electronics on the machine calculates the weight and controls the filling with a scale.
It comes already programmed with the popular formats.
At the end of every fill the machine automatically recalculates all parameters, including the product in flight, to ensure an accuracy of a few grams.
As each filling is controlled by the machine and displayed to the operator by the scale you have no legal need to further check the weight.
The machine incorporates a volumetric pump which speed is controlled with an inverter to avoid the oil to emulsify. There are two different speeds depending on the format chosen, and a third to finish the last stage of filling. Included with the machine two nozzles with different diameters for tins and bottles.
- Machine body, pump, electrovalve and scale plate are made with stainless-steel
- Volumetric pump by Liverani with nitrile impeller
- Weighting system by AVERY
- Multirange scale division: 1 or 2 grams according to weight
- Filling capacity of 90 tins (5 litres) per hour and about 250 bottles per hour
- Single phase, 220 volts 5 Amp. power supply.
- Direct connection to big tank
- Pump reverse push button to clean machine and tube after a filling set
- Up to 10 stored format for direct recall by selecting below zero
- Unlimited format by selecting above zero
- Continuos tapping by selecting zero
- RS232 output for computer or printer
- Optional nitrogen valve and nozzle to reduce oil oxidation by insufling nitrogen in the bottle at the end of the filling