Construction of machines for olives and hanging fruits mechanical harvesting .
“Sicma” (Italian Company for the Construction of Agricultural Machinery ) was founded in 1991 by a group of people with over twenty years experience in the machinery manufacturing industry for olive and hanging fruits in general mechanical harvesting.
Sicma’s machines are internationally recognized, present all over the olive grower world from Spain, Greece, North Africa to Australia. Completeness of the range and high quality standards of customer services , have led Sicma to reach in a few years a very high standard, which is undoubtedly the top for mechanical harvesting .
Sicma offers a wide range of products ranging from agricultaral tractors , up to the specific self-propelled machines
Olives and hanging-fruits harvesting machines
• Applications on client’s tractors with front loaders, at least 75HP (mod. TF)
• Trailed machines (mod. TR 80)
• Two-wheel front drive self-propelled machines with a steering rear-wheel that allows a 360° movement (mod. SPEEDY)
• Three-wheel drive self –propelled machine (mod. F3)
• Self-propelled machines homologated fro road use with closed cabin and three wheel drive(mod. MX3)
» View all products Sicma