The WineLab Touch is a fast, simple and reliable analysis system for determining multiple parameters in wine and must. Fast results enables the winemaking process to be monitored in real time, allowing for appropriate oenological strategies for production. The new analysis systems for wine and must, CDR WineLab Touch and CDR WineLab Junior, are enriched with innovative elements that empower their performances.
- A spectrophotometric analyzer with a technology that uses LEDs and with reading and incubation cells thermostated at 37° C.
- A Kit of pre-vialed, disposable reagents with a low toxicity developed by the research laboratories of CDR and a 12-month shelf-life.
- Pipette to simplify the collection of the samples. Printer: graphic printer on board 80mm width.
- “Step by step” guide during the analysis procedure.
CDR WineLab systems can analyze in fwe minutes and without an equipped laboratory the following parametrs on wine and must:
- Total Acidity
- Acetic Acid
- L-Lactic Acid
- L-Malic Acid
- Malolactic Fermentation
- Free sulfur dioxide (Free SO2)
- Total sulfur dioxide (Total SO2)
- Anthocyanins in wine and must
- Alcohol Glycerol in wine and must
- Polyphenols TPI
- Total Polyphenols Index Fermentable Sugars in wine and must
- Yeast assimilable nitrogen (YAN)
- Colour intensity and tonality
- Gluconic Acid